Results of a comprehensive analysis of exercise and its protective role for high-risk breast cancer patients show that women who exercise not only live longer, but also are more likely to remain cancer-free after their treatment. What’s more, the study suggests that even a modest amount of exercise can be beneficial.
- Racial disparities in COVID-19 are clear; better data, more targeted action needed
- Study links attraction to ‘tyrannical’ leaders to dysfunctional family dynamics
- Scientists demonstrate a new experiment in the search for theorized ‘neutrinoless’ proc
- 1 in 3 young adults may face severe COVID-19, UCSF study shows
- Mothers, newborns, young children and adolescents lose 20% of health and social services to COVID-19