Results of a comprehensive analysis of exercise and its protective role for high-risk breast cancer patients show that women who exercise not only live longer, but also are more likely to remain cancer-free after their treatment. What’s more, the study suggests that even a modest amount of exercise can be beneficial.
- Oahu marine protected areas offer limited protection of coral reef herbivorous fishes
- Picture books can boost physical activity for youth with autism
- Atherosclerosis can accelerate the development of clonal hematopoiesis, study finds
- Deep brain stimulation and exercise restore movement in ataxia
- ‘Explicit instruction’ provides dramatic benefits in learning to read