Nearly half of parents of children under age 18 say their stress levels related to the coronavirus pandemic are high, with managing their kids’ online learning a significant source of stress for many, according to a new survey by the American Psychological Association.
- Three-layered masks most effective against large respiratory droplets
- WRAIR, Duke scientists identify of monoclonal antibodies efficacy against malaria
- Vision impairment is associated with mortality
- Study shows cactus pear as drought-tolerant crop for sustainable fuel and food
- Call me, maybe? UNLV study probes how people connected during the pandemic