Scientists from the UK, Europe and the USA, led by the University of Surrey have published a vitamin D consensus paper warning against high doses of vitamin D supplementation as current research shows it has no benefit in preventing or treating Covid-19. Scientists advise that the population adhere to Public Health England guidance on supplementation.
- Scientists explore the action mechanism of a new antibiotic
- Study aims to help governments maximize profits from oil and gas auctions
- Field study shows icing can cost wind turbines up to 80% of power production
- Moms need guidance on what to eat when their breastfeeding infant has a food allergy
- A parental paradox for Black girls in the justice system