Rice has always been one of the most important food in Asia and the world. The spread of rice agriculture is an important part during the early crop globalization process. Recently, researchers have first discovered the carbonized rice remain in Central Asia archaeological sites, providing a new evidence to explain how rice further spreads westward, the local ethnic dietary systems and dietary culture transformation and the early civilization exchange on Eurasia continent.
- Custom diets are essential to mental health, new research shows
- Do marketers matter for entrepreneurs?
- A new effect of red ginseng: suppression of lung cancer metastasis
- How are universities planning to tackle emissions associated with food and flying?
- Pressure-regulated excitonic feature enhances photocurrent of all-inorganic 2D perovski