Just a few weeks before the first cases of COVID-19 were made public, a group of more than 100 leaders in health and medicine was imagining the future of health innovation and factors that could determine its success or failure,This hypothetical series of events, now beginning to play out in real time, is described — alongside other future-oriented scenarios — in a new report released today by the US Pharmacopeia (USP) and the MIT Center for Collective Intelligence (MIT CCI).
- New Lancet series shows mixed progress on maternal and child undernutrition in last decade
- “Magic sand” might help us understand the physics of granular matter
- One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to products for preventing HIV from anal sex
- Study reveals how egg cells get so big
- Survey identifies factors in reducing clinical research coordinator turnover