Interest on Jojoba crop was, and still is, jojoba oil, which is not a glyceride fat, but a liquid wax with unique chemical configuration and features. ‘Therefore, it raises the need to generate an overview on the oil deposit in relation to structural arrangement of seed,’ says Dr. Ljudmilla Borisjuk, head of the research group Assimilate Allocation and NMR (AAN) at IPK.
- Call me, maybe? UNLV study probes how people connected during the pandemic
- Comet Catalina suggests comets delivered carbon to rocky planets
- How does your brain process emotions? Answer could help address loneliness epidemic
- Small volcanic lakes tapping giant underground reservoirs
- Blind trust in social media cements conspiracy beliefs