A new research study headed by the Department of Biomedicine at Aarhus University, Denmark, identifies how viruses avoid the body’s immune system and cause infections and diseases. The new knowledge could pave the way for the treatment of viral diseases such as COVID-19.
- How to track the variants of the pandemic faster
- ‘Best case’ goals for climate warming which could still result in massive wildfire risk
- Camera traps reveal newly discovered biodiversity relationship
- Conquering the timing jitters
- Temperature and aridity fluctuations over the past century linked to flower color changes