Scientists have proposed a new metamaterial capable of changing its optical properties without any mechanical input. This development could result in a significant improvement in the reliability of complex optical devices while making them cheaper to manufacture.
- Breeding new rice varieties will help farmers in Asia
- New antiplatelet drug shows promise for treating heart attack
- NASA finds limited water vapor as depression 06E becomes a trough
- Reprogramming of immune cells enhances effects of radiotherapy in preclinical models of brain cancer
- Consensus statement on doppler waveforms