Scientists have proposed a new metamaterial capable of changing its optical properties without any mechanical input. This development could result in a significant improvement in the reliability of complex optical devices while making them cheaper to manufacture.
- The time is ripe! An innovative contactless method for the timely harvest of soft fruits
- Researchers find frustration is an additional factor of addiction
- Repurposed arthritis drug did not significantly improve severe COVID-19 pneumonia
- Future of immunotherapy could be ‘off-the-shelf’ treatments
- The enemy within: Understanding the mechanisms of r-chop resistance in b-cell lymphoma