A gridded soil moisture product for mainland China from 2002 to 2011 was released in a recent paper in ‘Science China Earth Sciences’. This new dataset, which was generated by assimilating passive microwave satellite data, is proven to outperform existing remote sensing products and expected to better support regional climate and eco-hydrological studies.
- Custom diets are essential to mental health, new research shows
- Do marketers matter for entrepreneurs?
- A new effect of red ginseng: suppression of lung cancer metastasis
- How are universities planning to tackle emissions associated with food and flying?
- Pressure-regulated excitonic feature enhances photocurrent of all-inorganic 2D perovski