The coronavirus pandemic’s life-altering effects are likely to result in lasting physical and mental health consequences for many people–particularly those from vulnerable populations–a new study led by the Yale School of Public Health finds.
- Study shows how our brains remain active during familiar, repetitive tasks
- Predation by Caspian terns on young steelhead means fewer return as adults
- Transparent, reflective objects now within grasp of robots
- Space to grow, or grow in space — how vertical farms could be ready to take-off
- Molecularly thin interface between polymers — for efficient CO2 capture membrane