The coronavirus pandemic’s life-altering effects are likely to result in lasting physical and mental health consequences for many people–particularly those from vulnerable populations–a new study led by the Yale School of Public Health finds.
- Farmers in developing countries can protect both profits and endangered species
- Scientists use Doppler to peer inside cells
- New sustainable building simulation method points to the future of design
- Urban Americans more likely to follow covid-19 prevention behaviors than rural Americans
- Signal transduction without signal — receptor clusters can direct cell movement