A team at the University of California San Diego has developed a wearable, non invasive Vitamin C sensor that could provide a new, highly personalized option for users to track their daily nutritional intake and dietary adherence. The study was published in the May 18, 2020 issue of ACS Sensors.
- Gender assumptions harm progress on climate adaption and resilience
- Current issue articles for Geosphere posted online in February
- Mobile app helps young adults talk with friends about risky drug, alcohol use
- Pericardial injection effective, less invasive way to get regenerative therapies to heart
- Report: The Impact of the COIVD-19 pandemic on CUNY students