NASA satellites have been providing forecasters with various types of imagery on Typhoon Amphan as it heads toward a landfall near the border of eastern India and Bangladesh on May 20, 2020.
- Color blindness-correcting contact lenses
- How math can help us understand the human body
- Sewage-handling robots help predict COVID-19 outbreaks in San Diego
- Ghosts of past pesticide use can haunt organic farms for decades
- UNH research: No second chance to make trusting first impression, or is there?