Around 70% of young people who report self-harming or suicidal thoughts are within normal or non-clinical range of mental distress. First study to suggest ‘prevention paradox’ in mental health: tiny wellbeing improvements in entire populations will save as many if not more lives than focusing on high-risk groups.
- Gender assumptions harm progress on climate adaption and resilience
- Current issue articles for Geosphere posted online in February
- Mobile app helps young adults talk with friends about risky drug, alcohol use
- Pericardial injection effective, less invasive way to get regenerative therapies to heart
- Report: The Impact of the COIVD-19 pandemic on CUNY students