As the world looks to tighten up the illegal capture of wildlife, migratory birds are being threatened by widespread and unsustainable hunting across the Asia-Pacific region. University of Queensland-led research has revealed that three quarters of migratory shorebird species in the region have been hunted since the 1970s.
- Does DNA in the water tell us how many fish are there?
- Towards lasers powerful enough to investigate a new kind of physics
- Center for BrainHealth advances understanding of brain connectivity in cannabis users
- Popular chemotherapy drug may be less effective in overweight and obese women
- Mobile clinics can help address health care needs of Latino farmworkers