PrECOG, LLC is reporting on its single-arm phase two study PrE0505 for the initial treatment of patients with malignant pleural mesothelioma. The trial evaluated adding durvalumab, an immune checkpoint antibody targeting PD-L1, to pemetrexed and cisplatin chemotherapy in 55 patients of any histologic subtype. The study met its primary endpoint with a median overall survival of 20.4 months as compared to the historical control of 12.1 months. The combination was well-tolerated with no unexpected toxicities.
- Study shows how our brains remain active during familiar, repetitive tasks
- Predation by Caspian terns on young steelhead means fewer return as adults
- Transparent, reflective objects now within grasp of robots
- Space to grow, or grow in space — how vertical farms could be ready to take-off
- Molecularly thin interface between polymers — for efficient CO2 capture membrane