The Sweedler Research Group at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign has developed a new technique to measure the amount and distribution of lipids in rat brain samples. The technique can have potential applications in determining how the lipids change as a result of exposure to drugs of abuse.
- Predicts the onset of Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) using deep learning-based Splice-AI
- When foams collapse (and when they don’t)
- Oahu marine protected areas offer limited protection of coral reef herbivorous fishes
- Picture books can boost physical activity for youth with autism
- Atherosclerosis can accelerate the development of clonal hematopoiesis, study finds