Tests on new designs for next-gen solar cells can now be done in minutes instead of days thanks to a new system built by scientists at Australia’s Monash University, incorporating 3D-printed key components.
- Team of bioethicists and scientists suggests revisiting 14-day limit on human embryo
- COVID-19 lockdown linked to uptick in tobacco use
- An unstable working life affects the future mental health of young people
- Twistoptics–A new way to control optical nonlinearity
- Scientists explore the action mechanism of a new antibiotic