Women are more likely to be given inaccurate performance feedback, according to new research by Lily Jampol, Ph.D. ’14, and Vivian Zayas, associate professor of psychology in the College of Arts and Sciences, published in Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin.
- Chiral amines synthesized by nickel-catalysed asymmetric reductive hydroalkylation
- Breast cancer: Mathematics for precision medicine
- Meet Turing structures in manmade interface
- New inhibitor found to combat drug-resistant cancer cells
- Research foresees an end to deregulated competitive public transport