A new study estimates the emissions of HFCs in the Yangtze River Delta (YRD) region by a tracer ratio method for the period 2012-2016 and finds the emissions intensity of HFCs in this area is higher than both national and global levels, in terms of per capita, per unit area, or per unit GDP.
- How to track the variants of the pandemic faster
- ‘Best case’ goals for climate warming which could still result in massive wildfire risk
- Camera traps reveal newly discovered biodiversity relationship
- Conquering the timing jitters
- Temperature and aridity fluctuations over the past century linked to flower color changes