An international multicentre study describes a rare disease characterized by a series of recognizable facial features, cardiac defects and intellectual disability, which they propose to name as TRAF7 syndrome -according to the name of the gen that causes this pathology.
- How to track the variants of the pandemic faster
- ‘Best case’ goals for climate warming which could still result in massive wildfire risk
- Camera traps reveal newly discovered biodiversity relationship
- Conquering the timing jitters
- Temperature and aridity fluctuations over the past century linked to flower color changes