Researchers from MIT and Brigham and Women’s Hospital have developed a new way to share ventilators between patients, which they believe could be used as a last resort to treat Covid-19 patients in acute respiratory distress.
- Custom diets are essential to mental health, new research shows
- Do marketers matter for entrepreneurs?
- A new effect of red ginseng: suppression of lung cancer metastasis
- How are universities planning to tackle emissions associated with food and flying?
- Pressure-regulated excitonic feature enhances photocurrent of all-inorganic 2D perovski