A new study from the Indiana University Kelley School of Business finds that our mental health and mortality have a strong correlation with the amount of autonomy we have at our job, our workload and job demands, and our cognitive ability to deal with those demands.
- Gender assumptions harm progress on climate adaption and resilience
- Current issue articles for Geosphere posted online in February
- Mobile app helps young adults talk with friends about risky drug, alcohol use
- Pericardial injection effective, less invasive way to get regenerative therapies to heart
- Report: The Impact of the COIVD-19 pandemic on CUNY students