Treatment with antibodies purified from donated blood — immune globulin therapy — and steroids restored heart function in the majority of children with COVID-related multi-system inflammatory syndrome, according to new research published yesterday in Circulation, the flagship journal of the American Heart Association.
- Custom diets are essential to mental health, new research shows
- Do marketers matter for entrepreneurs?
- A new effect of red ginseng: suppression of lung cancer metastasis
- How are universities planning to tackle emissions associated with food and flying?
- Pressure-regulated excitonic feature enhances photocurrent of all-inorganic 2D perovski