In a recent study, Duke researchers tested whether a single infusion of a unit of a child’s own or donor cord blood could improve social communication skills in children between the ages of 2-7 diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder.
- Does DNA in the water tell us how many fish are there?
- Towards lasers powerful enough to investigate a new kind of physics
- Center for BrainHealth advances understanding of brain connectivity in cannabis users
- Popular chemotherapy drug may be less effective in overweight and obese women
- Mobile clinics can help address health care needs of Latino farmworkers