Scientists know that extreme heat has a negative impact on the human body — causing distress in the respiratory and cardiovascular systems — and they know that extreme air pollution can also have serious effects. But as climate change impacts continue globally, how often will humans be threatened by both of those extremes when they occur simultaneously?
- Farmers in developing countries can protect both profits and endangered species
- Scientists use Doppler to peer inside cells
- New sustainable building simulation method points to the future of design
- Urban Americans more likely to follow covid-19 prevention behaviors than rural Americans
- Signal transduction without signal — receptor clusters can direct cell movement