Sometimes scientists begin research and find exactly what they expected. Other times they discover something unexpected. Such was the case for a group of scientists studying plant stress responses who stumbled upon a new mutation.
- Microplastic pollution harms lobster larvae, study finds
- Repurposing public health systems to decode COVID-19
- Measuring tape is a critical tool for following Zika virus-exposed children
- Mental health benefits of parks dimmed by safety concerns
- Nematode has potential to reduce cotton yields by 50 percent