US and German physicists have found surprising evidence of a link between the 2D quantum Hall effect and 3D topological materials that could be used in quantum computing.
- Oahu marine protected areas offer limited protection of coral reef herbivorous fishes
- Picture books can boost physical activity for youth with autism
- Atherosclerosis can accelerate the development of clonal hematopoiesis, study finds
- Deep brain stimulation and exercise restore movement in ataxia
- ‘Explicit instruction’ provides dramatic benefits in learning to read