Increasing reports of severe COVID-19 illness in children — coupled with the fact that little is known about how and why the disease may behave differently in this younger population — demand that a set of critical steps be taken now to ensure children get the attention they need, according to an article just published in Pediatric Research.
- Team of bioethicists and scientists suggests revisiting 14-day limit on human embryo
- COVID-19 lockdown linked to uptick in tobacco use
- An unstable working life affects the future mental health of young people
- Twistoptics–A new way to control optical nonlinearity
- Scientists explore the action mechanism of a new antibiotic