In the first study of its kind, scientists found that when mussels were clumped together forming reefs — as they do in nature — the reef structure resulted in a three-fold rise in the amount of ingested plastic.
- New antiplatelet drug shows promise for treating heart attack
- NASA finds limited water vapor as depression 06E becomes a trough
- Reprogramming of immune cells enhances effects of radiotherapy in preclinical models of brain cancer
- Consensus statement on doppler waveforms
- Social distancing and COVID-19: A law of diminishing returns