Most parents say they have concerns about how health apps may impact children ages 8-12, according to the C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital National Poll on Children’s Health at Michigan Medicine.
- Gender assumptions harm progress on climate adaption and resilience
- Current issue articles for Geosphere posted online in February
- Mobile app helps young adults talk with friends about risky drug, alcohol use
- Pericardial injection effective, less invasive way to get regenerative therapies to heart
- Report: The Impact of the COIVD-19 pandemic on CUNY students