New research suggests mindfulness training may help multiple sclerosis patients in two very different ways: regulating negative emotions and improving processing speed.People with MS who underwent the four-week mindfulness training not only improved more compared to those who did nothing – they also improved compared to those who tried another treatment, called adaptive cognitive training.
- Data transfer system connects silicon chips with a hair’s-width cable
- Scientists suggested using ‘defective’ diamonds in x-ray optics
- ‘Micropopulism’ may be turning education into a battlefield in the culture wars
- Flu vaccination this season likely to be highest ever
- Pushing computing to the edge by rethinking microchips’ design