Rice engineers have found a way to train deep neural networks for a fraction of the energy required today. Their Early Bird method finds key network connectivity patterns early in training, reducing the computations and carbon footprint for training deep learning.
- The time is ripe! An innovative contactless method for the timely harvest of soft fruits
- Researchers find frustration is an additional factor of addiction
- Repurposed arthritis drug did not significantly improve severe COVID-19 pneumonia
- Future of immunotherapy could be ‘off-the-shelf’ treatments
- The enemy within: Understanding the mechanisms of r-chop resistance in b-cell lymphoma