Comparing the postoperative period following the first and second TKA, there were no significant differences in Wong-Baker FACES pain assessment score (WBS) 24, 48, and 72 hrs postoperatively.
- Data transfer system connects silicon chips with a hair’s-width cable
- Scientists suggested using ‘defective’ diamonds in x-ray optics
- ‘Micropopulism’ may be turning education into a battlefield in the culture wars
- Flu vaccination this season likely to be highest ever
- Pushing computing to the edge by rethinking microchips’ design