Global average temperatures are set to increase under climate change, but temperature deviations in relation to this average will not be affected in the same way. Instead, hotter or colder deviations will become more or less likely in different regions in different seasons. This study fills in some of the gaps about how climate change will affect summer and winter temperatures in the northern hemisphere.
- Predicts the onset of Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) using deep learning-based Splice-AI
- When foams collapse (and when they don’t)
- Oahu marine protected areas offer limited protection of coral reef herbivorous fishes
- Picture books can boost physical activity for youth with autism
- Atherosclerosis can accelerate the development of clonal hematopoiesis, study finds