How do tumors change their behavior and resist anticancer therapies? Cancer biologists at the Mays Cancer Center, home to UT Health San Antonio MD Anderson, documented genetic signals that promote the conversion of cancer cells into those that resist therapy.
- Study shows how our brains remain active during familiar, repetitive tasks
- Predation by Caspian terns on young steelhead means fewer return as adults
- Transparent, reflective objects now within grasp of robots
- Space to grow, or grow in space — how vertical farms could be ready to take-off
- Molecularly thin interface between polymers — for efficient CO2 capture membrane