How do tumors change their behavior and resist anticancer therapies? Cancer biologists at the Mays Cancer Center, home to UT Health San Antonio MD Anderson, documented genetic signals that promote the conversion of cancer cells into those that resist therapy.
- Farmers in developing countries can protect both profits and endangered species
- Scientists use Doppler to peer inside cells
- New sustainable building simulation method points to the future of design
- Urban Americans more likely to follow covid-19 prevention behaviors than rural Americans
- Signal transduction without signal — receptor clusters can direct cell movement