Co-authors Daria Hanolainen and Elena Semenova created and tested an experimental method of graphical vignettes – a set of incomplete comic strips which kids are asked to complete using their own creative vision. The paper discusses possible applications for the method.
- Gall fly outmaneuvers host plant in game of “Spy vs. Spy”
- Black individuals at higher risk for contracting COVID-19, according to new research
- Chatbots can ease medical providers’ burden, offer guidance to those with COVID-19 symptoms
- Using electricity to break down pollutants left over after wastewater treatment
- Extreme rainfall events cause top-heavy aquatic food webs