Co-authors Daria Hanolainen and Elena Semenova created and tested an experimental method of graphical vignettes – a set of incomplete comic strips which kids are asked to complete using their own creative vision. The paper discusses possible applications for the method.
- Custom diets are essential to mental health, new research shows
- Do marketers matter for entrepreneurs?
- A new effect of red ginseng: suppression of lung cancer metastasis
- How are universities planning to tackle emissions associated with food and flying?
- Pressure-regulated excitonic feature enhances photocurrent of all-inorganic 2D perovski