Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität (LMU) in Munich researchers have shown that a specific class of immune cells in the blood induced by vaccination is an earlier indicator of vaccine efficacy than conventional tests for neutralizing antibodies.
- The time is ripe! An innovative contactless method for the timely harvest of soft fruits
- Researchers find frustration is an additional factor of addiction
- Repurposed arthritis drug did not significantly improve severe COVID-19 pneumonia
- Future of immunotherapy could be ‘off-the-shelf’ treatments
- The enemy within: Understanding the mechanisms of r-chop resistance in b-cell lymphoma