An exploratory study on a cohort of 77 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Wuhan showed treatment with the antiviral IFN-α2b reduced viral clearance time and reduced circulatory levels of inflammatory markers IL-6 and CRP. The research team followed on from previous successes when they demonstrated interferon therapy had therapeutic benefits during the SARS outbreak of 2002 and 2003.
- Custom diets are essential to mental health, new research shows
- Do marketers matter for entrepreneurs?
- A new effect of red ginseng: suppression of lung cancer metastasis
- How are universities planning to tackle emissions associated with food and flying?
- Pressure-regulated excitonic feature enhances photocurrent of all-inorganic 2D perovski