To help oncologists address the many challenges COVID-19-positive lung cancer patients present, a team of global lung cancer specialists this week published a review of lung cancer treatments for patients with COVID-19 in the current issue of the Journal of Thoracic Oncology, the official journal of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC).
- How to track the variants of the pandemic faster
- ‘Best case’ goals for climate warming which could still result in massive wildfire risk
- Camera traps reveal newly discovered biodiversity relationship
- Conquering the timing jitters
- Temperature and aridity fluctuations over the past century linked to flower color changes