An international team of researchers has developed a reliable method for assessing the role of such RNAs. The new technique and the data obtained with it allow generating important hypotheses on how chromatin is composed and regulated, as well as identifying the specific functions of lncRNAs.
- Why we’re so bad at daydreaming, and how to fix it
- Team of bioethicists and scientists suggests revisiting 14-day limit on human embryo
- COVID-19 lockdown linked to uptick in tobacco use
- An unstable working life affects the future mental health of young people
- Twistoptics–A new way to control optical nonlinearity