A new recipe for a bone-graft biomaterial that is supercooled before application should make it easier to meet dental patients’ expectation of a good-looking smile while eliminating the pain associated with harvesting bone from elsewhere in their body.
- Custom diets are essential to mental health, new research shows
- Do marketers matter for entrepreneurs?
- A new effect of red ginseng: suppression of lung cancer metastasis
- How are universities planning to tackle emissions associated with food and flying?
- Pressure-regulated excitonic feature enhances photocurrent of all-inorganic 2D perovski