A low-pressure area designated as System 90L appears to be developing in the Straits of Florida, located between Southern Florida and Cuba. NASA’s Aqua satellite measured cloud top temperatures within the developing system and found some stronger storms.
- SwRI scientist captures evidence of dynamic seasonal activity on a Martian sand dune
- Scientists begin building highly accurate digital twin of our planet
- Semaglutide paired with intensive behavioral therapy showed triple weight loss vs placebo
- Using a multipronged approach to investigate the diet of ancient dogs
- Researchers find new way to diagnose potential for Alzheimer’s disease method less invasive, costly