Photonic chips have huge potential for the future of computers and telecommunications. Australian and German physicists have now developed hybrid architecture to overcome some of the engineering hurdles facing this technology. Their results are published in Nature Communications.
- Oahu marine protected areas offer limited protection of coral reef herbivorous fishes
- Picture books can boost physical activity for youth with autism
- Atherosclerosis can accelerate the development of clonal hematopoiesis, study finds
- Deep brain stimulation and exercise restore movement in ataxia
- ‘Explicit instruction’ provides dramatic benefits in learning to read