Photonic chips have huge potential for the future of computers and telecommunications. Australian and German physicists have now developed hybrid architecture to overcome some of the engineering hurdles facing this technology. Their results are published in Nature Communications.
- Does DNA in the water tell us how many fish are there?
- Towards lasers powerful enough to investigate a new kind of physics
- Center for BrainHealth advances understanding of brain connectivity in cannabis users
- Popular chemotherapy drug may be less effective in overweight and obese women
- Mobile clinics can help address health care needs of Latino farmworkers