The study now published in Nature Cell Biology reveals more information on the capacity of plants, identified as ‘epigenetic memory,’ which allows recording important information to, for example, remember prolonged cold in the winter to ensure they flower at the right time during the spring.
- Scientists explore the action mechanism of a new antibiotic
- Study aims to help governments maximize profits from oil and gas auctions
- Field study shows icing can cost wind turbines up to 80% of power production
- Moms need guidance on what to eat when their breastfeeding infant has a food allergy
- A parental paradox for Black girls in the justice system