Heart and lung surgeons are fully aware of the difficulties that exist in the intensely demanding and competitive specialty of cardiothoracic surgery; even still, they report being extremely satisfied with their jobs — more so than ever before.
- Pushing computing to the edge by rethinking microchips’ design
- A gene provides both protection and destruction
- Study finds digital treatment for osteoarthritis is superior to traditional routine care
- Research shows how single celled algae rotate as they swim towards the light
- Reducing salt in Parmigiano Reggiano cheese might not negatively affect its flavor