Researchers from the University of Hawai’i at Mānoa revealed the largest and hottest shield volcano on Earth–Pūhāhonu, a volcano within the Papahānaumokuākea Marine National Monument.
- Oahu marine protected areas offer limited protection of coral reef herbivorous fishes
- Picture books can boost physical activity for youth with autism
- Atherosclerosis can accelerate the development of clonal hematopoiesis, study finds
- Deep brain stimulation and exercise restore movement in ataxia
- ‘Explicit instruction’ provides dramatic benefits in learning to read