Researchers from the University of Hawai’i at Mānoa revealed the largest and hottest shield volcano on Earth–Pūhāhonu, a volcano within the Papahānaumokuākea Marine National Monument.
- Parasite infestations revealed by tiny chicken backpacks
- Racial disparities in COVID-19 are clear; better data, more targeted action needed
- Study links attraction to ‘tyrannical’ leaders to dysfunctional family dynamics
- Scientists demonstrate a new experiment in the search for theorized ‘neutrinoless’ proc
- 1 in 3 young adults may face severe COVID-19, UCSF study shows