A University of Missouri Health Care neurologist has published more than 40 new recommendations for evaluating and treating stroke patients based on international research examining the link between stroke and novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Novel hydrogen fuel purification membrane paves the way for greener future
- Invasive weed may help treat some human diseases, researchers find
- More than 2/3 of Indiana nursing home staff would take COVID-19 vaccine
- Post-Fontan liver fibrosis goes under the radar
- Research offers insights on how night shift work increases cancer risk