Duality Technologies Researchers Accelerate Privacy-Enhanced Collaboration on Genomic Data – with Significant Implications for COVID-19 Research. In a paper published in PNAS, a research team of data scientists and cryptographers detail accurate privacy-enhanced Genome-Wide Association Studies (GWAS) of over 25,000 individuals using Homomorphic Encryption to yield results 30 times faster than prior secure computation methods. GWAS is crucial in understanding complex diseases.
- Gender assumptions harm progress on climate adaption and resilience
- Current issue articles for Geosphere posted online in February
- Mobile app helps young adults talk with friends about risky drug, alcohol use
- Pericardial injection effective, less invasive way to get regenerative therapies to heart
- Report: The Impact of the COIVD-19 pandemic on CUNY students