A new Cornell University study on bees, plants and landscapes in upstate New York sheds light on how bee pathogens spread, offering possible clues for what farmers could do to improve bee health.
- Novel hydrogen fuel purification membrane paves the way for greener future
- Invasive weed may help treat some human diseases, researchers find
- More than 2/3 of Indiana nursing home staff would take COVID-19 vaccine
- Post-Fontan liver fibrosis goes under the radar
- Research offers insights on how night shift work increases cancer risk