A 2D platform of molybdenum, sulfur and selenium is adept at detecting biomolecules via surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy. Its nonmetallic nature helps by curtailing background noise.
- No more sitting in the dark?
- Study highlights barriers for women and marginalized groups in supramolecular chemistry
- Unique sensor network for measuring greenhouse gases
- Hospital-based violence intervention program engages vulnerable populations
- Hybrid microbes: Genome transfer between different bacteria strains explored